Montreal Digital Spring is launching the first edition of MTL connect: Digital Week to be held from May 25 to June 2, 2019.
This international event aims to look across the board at the main questions related to digital development, focusing on its economic, social, cultural and environmental impacts in various sectors of activity. In collaboration of many partners, the Montreal Digital Week will address 5 specific themes related to digital transformations.
WHERE AND WHEN
– May, 27 – Health : CRCHUM (Pavillon R, 900 St-Denis street)
– May, 28 – Artificial intelligence : O Mile-Ex (6650 St-Urbain street)
– May, 29 – Architecture and buildings : CCA (1920 Baile street)
– May, 30 – Cultural and creative industries : McCord Museum (690 Sherbrooke West street)
– May, 31 – Transportation and mobility : Maison du développement durable (50 Sainte-Catherine West street)